**DETOUR**

Although this site is still available, I have transferred all the posts to The Scrapbook Speedway. Please visit and leave comments there as I rarely visit this site.

Thank You!!!

Lookin' For Something?

My Kind Of Scrap Room

Here is a video I found at Better Homes and Gardens of an awesome basement scrap room. I wish I could have one like this. Although, it probably wouldn't stay that neat.

" So, I think this space uses a great use of creative solutions. It's all about storage, for example, so that if you're doing a craft project, you have trash easily accessible. If you wanna sew, you could bring your sewing machine out here and you can do sewing right out here, a quilt maker. If you're a crafter, if you're a scrapbook maker, you... "

Click HERE for the Video!

No comments: